Happy Holidays from Livin-It-Up !!

Instead of waiting for our usual update (January 1, 2005). LIU has decided
to give the newsgroups an early surprise! We are making our new Sims2 walls
and floors available now! This won't be broadcast anywhere but here and in
the LIU forum. Enjoy!

The Staff of LIU would like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!
Stay safe and warm!

--
NorthernKat@livin-it-up.net

=^..^=
http://www.livin-it-up.net
http://www.simlifecycle.net

Neal

On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 22:01:58 -0500, NorthernKat
<NorthernKat@nospamlivin-it-up.net> wrote:

> This won't be broadcast anywhere but here and in
> the LIU forum. Enjoy!

Sending it to the other Sims ng? Or are we keeping it a secret from them,
hehehe?

"NorthernKat" <NorthernKat@nospamlivin-it-up.net> wrote in message
> Instead of waiting for our usual update (January 1, 2005). LIU has decided
> to give the newsgroups an early surprise! We are making our new Sims2
> walls
> and floors available now! This won't be broadcast anywhere but here and in
> the LIU forum. Enjoy!
>
> The Staff of LIU would like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!
> Stay safe and warm!
>

> --
> NorthernKat@livin-it-up.net
>
> =^..^=
> http://www.livin-it-up.net
> http://www.simlifecycle.net
>

>This is wonderful, I've been waiting for something to download...only
>problem...where do I put them? I figured "My Documents\EA Games\The Sims
>2\Downloads" but I can't see the wallpaper. I just tried one, to see if I
>was doing it right, and I guess not. Can anyone help with this?
Thanks very much
Fraydnerv

How did it come to you? As a package or a sims2pack file? If it was a
sims2pack file, just doubleclick it to install it.

"fraydnerv" <hartyann@cox.net> wrote in message

> "NorthernKat" <NorthernKat@nospamlivin-it-up.net> wrote in message
> > Instead of waiting for our usual update (January 1, 2005). LIU has
decided
> > to give the newsgroups an early surprise! We are making our new Sims2
> > walls
> > and floors available now! This won't be broadcast anywhere but here and
in
> > the LIU forum. Enjoy!
> >
> > The Staff of LIU would like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday Season!
> > Stay safe and warm!
> >

> > --
> > NorthernKat@livin-it-up.net
> >
> > =^..^=
> > http://www.livin-it-up.net
> > http://www.simlifecycle.net
> >

> >This is wonderful, I've been waiting for something to download...only
> >problem...where do I put them? I figured "My Documents\EA Games\The Sims
> >2\Downloads" but I can't see the wallpaper. I just tried one, to see if
> >was doing it right, and I guess not. Can anyone help with this?
> Thanks very much
> Fraydnerv

Ok...I've got it now. It was a sim2pack file.
Thank you very much

> How did it come to you? As a package or a sims2pack file? If it was a
> sims2pack file, just doubleclick it to install it.
>
> "fraydnerv" <hartyann@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "NorthernKat" <NorthernKat@nospamlivin-it-up.net> wrote in message
>> > Instead of waiting for our usual update (January 1, 2005). LIU has
> decided
>> > to give the newsgroups an early surprise! We are making our new Sims2
>> > walls
>> > and floors available now! This won't be broadcast anywhere but here and
> in
>> > the LIU forum. Enjoy!
>> >
>> > The Staff of LIU would like to wish you all a very Happy Holiday
>> > Season!
>> > Stay safe and warm!
>> >

>> > --
>> > NorthernKat@livin-it-up.net
>> >
>> > =^..^=
>> > http://www.livin-it-up.net
>> > http://www.simlifecycle.net
>> >

>> >This is wonderful, I've been waiting for something to download...only
>> >problem...where do I put them? I figured "My Documents\EA Games\The
>> >Sims
>> >2\Downloads" but I can't see the wallpaper. I just tried one, to see if
>> >was doing it right, and I guess not. Can anyone help with this?
>> Thanks very much
>> Fraydnerv

Your welcome :)