Microsoft word2000

I want to track changes on a very long document with multiple users who have made many changes on different computers.

Is there a tool that I can use to enter the name of the person making changes, to track and find only the changes they have made, without having to go through every change to find theirs, amongst the many hundreds of others?

1 answer Last reply
More about microsoft word2000
  1. I believe you need at least Word 2002 to be able to view file version history.
Ask a new question

Read More

Document Microsoft Computers Windows XP