Sims 2 New Objects?

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Hey,
I was browsing my favorite download pages, when I came across
http://happyhh.s82.xrea.com/
Which as you might know is the Japanese site called "Happy Honey Hunt"
Anyyyyways I was looking at the pictures and it seems that there is a
suitcase and a pile of telephone books in some of
their set previews..
How is this possible???
There is no suitcase...is there!?

I am getting excited...these little objects look so cool...
I can't wait until ppl get the go ahead to make new stuff!

:D
A suitcase! oh how my stories could flourish with such a simple item!

--
- D

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

I see that suitcase but i bet that pic was worked on in a paint program of
some kind and the suitcase was added that way. Seems a bit deceiving
doesn't it?

> I see that suitcase but i bet that pic was worked on in a paint program of
> some kind and the suitcase was added that way. Seems a bit deceiving
> doesn't it?
>
> "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> > Hey,
> > I was browsing my favorite download pages, when I came across
> > http://happyhh.s82.xrea.com/
> > Which as you might know is the Japanese site called "Happy Honey Hunt"
> > Anyyyyways I was looking at the pictures and it seems that there is a
> > suitcase and a pile of telephone books in some of
> > their set previews..
> > How is this possible???
> > There is no suitcase...is there!?

You can get a hacked suitcase from me at my site, look for hula in a case:

http://pop.suscom.net/~lemora/sims2/dload1.html

The suitcase was a death accessory. I had made the hula summoner and I had
also done a suitcase of woe, but I think I left that one on MTS2 because I
didn't feel it was finished. The base for it is the phonebook, but the
actual piece was supposed to have come from the death stuff.
--
Carrigon
http://carrigon1.proboards43.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2 (More info?)

Cool!!!
Didn't know they were accessories :)