Post Your MSI 560-Ti II Stable Overclock Settings

Overclocked using MSi Afterburner

Voltage: 1.025 V
Core: 970 MHz
Shader: 1940 MHz
Memory: 2200 MHz
Fan : auto

Battlefield 3: High Settings. It is stable. Temps reach 60C. Idle: 32C
i5-2500k (overclock to 4.2 GHz) Case: CM 431 plus (2x 120mm fan)
Starting the post to find out happy Twin Frozr overclockers settings.

Solution
They are real, I tested for stability using 3DMark11 and FurMark (Before throttle patch) at 1040MHz and it was stable, temps never reached above 75 or 80 celsius after a few hours of game play. But I used the 1030MHz instead as pushing the voltage up any more seemed irrational. If you want any advice, I'd say just don't worry about voltage, as long as your temps are cool you should be able to get it really high. If you are scared about the voltage, the card is going to be outdated before it dies anyways. I've since upgraded to a GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP with 2GB of Vram, it just performs a lot better

Those values just seem incredibly too high. I mean...Core clock: 1040MHz and Memory clock: 2400MHz.
Have you run intensive games at this setting for more than a minute?

I'm impressed. If they are real, then I gotta know how you do that kinda magic. My core clock is at 940MHz cuz
beyond that Kombuster has issues.

mclovits

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2012
They are real, I tested for stability using 3DMark11 and FurMark (Before throttle patch) at 1040MHz and it was stable, temps never reached above 75 or 80 celsius after a few hours of game play. But I used the 1030MHz instead as pushing the voltage up any more seemed irrational. If you want any advice, I'd say just don't worry about voltage, as long as your temps are cool you should be able to get it really high. If you are scared about the voltage, the card is going to be outdated before it dies anyways. I've since upgraded to a GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP with 2GB of Vram, it just performs a lot better

Solution
I also have updated. I went with a 660ti cuz I didn't want to spend too much on my gpu. I'm happy with it. I overclock it and temps max at 72C in a 24C room, which is good.

I still can't believe you ran it at 1030MHz. I'm impressed. The best I could do without games crashing or artifacts in the Afterburner test was 950MHz. I blame it on my low end mobo.

TRENDING THREADS