I know it's been asked...

....but how do I change the number of party guests to invite?

Samantha Tully wrote:
> ...but how do I change the number of party guests to invite?

Create a text file in the \MY Documents\EA Games\The Sims2\Config
folder called

userStartup.cheat

Then add this line to it

intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 6

Or if you already have one of those files to get rid of the censor,
just add that line to it.

(I use 6, you can pick any number you want. 8 is probably the best for
most people)

That cheat is awesome, I also get 8 ppl visiting my community lots
:)
Anyways I know it's been asked before...but
whats that grid cheat again????

:)
--
- D
"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Samantha Tully wrote:
>> ...but how do I change the number of party guests to invite?
>

> Create a text file in the \MY Documents\EA Games\The Sims2\Config
> folder called
>
> userStartup.cheat
>

> Then add this line to it
>
> intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 6
>
> Or if you already have one of those files to get rid of the censor,
> just add that line to it.
>
> (I use 6, you can pick any number you want. 8 is probably the best for
> most people)

Thank you! It's works!

"Jeremy Reaban" <jer@connectria.com> wrote in message
> Samantha Tully wrote:
>> ...but how do I change the number of party guests to invite?
>

> Create a text file in the \MY Documents\EA Games\The Sims2\Config
> folder called
>
> userStartup.cheat
>

> Then add this line to it
>
> intprop maxNumOfVisitingSims 6
>
> Or if you already have one of those files to get rid of the censor,
> just add that line to it.
>
> (I use 6, you can pick any number you want. 8 is probably the best for
> most people)

there is one thing I meant to ask.. When my sim goes to the phone now, it
says "Set Ringer" How did that happen?