battery status not on taskbar

Just a few hours ago, the little battery in the lower right hand corner of
the windows xp home taskbar disappeared and won't come back. Any ideas on
what could cause this?
thanks,
Richard
2 answers Last reply
More about battery status taskbar

    marlin wrote:
    > Just a few hours ago, the little battery in the lower right hand
    > corner of the windows xp home taskbar disappeared and won't come
    > back. Any ideas on what could cause this?
    > thanks,
    > Richard

    This happened to me a couple of days ago and here is how I fixed it:

    In Power Properties deselect the option "Show Power Saver Icon" (or whatever
    the darn thing is called). Click on "Apply". Then go back and select it
    again. Did that help?

    It actually came back on it's own one time when I turned on the computer a
    few days later.
    Richard
    "LittleMac" <NOSPAM@nospam.net> wrote in message

    > marlin wrote:
    > > Just a few hours ago, the little battery in the lower right hand
    > > corner of the windows xp home taskbar disappeared and won't come
    > > back. Any ideas on what could cause this?
    > > thanks,
    > > Richard
    >
    > This happened to me a couple of days ago and here is how I fixed it:
    >
    > In Power Properties deselect the option "Show Power Saver Icon" (or
    whatever
    > the darn thing is called). Click on "Apply". Then go back and select it
    > again. Did that help?

Battery Taskbar Laptops