battery status not on taskbar

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
June 29, 2004 11:23:00 PM

Just a few hours ago, the little battery in the lower right hand corner of
the windows xp home taskbar disappeared and won't come back. Any ideas on
what could cause this?
thanks,
Richard

More about : battery status taskbar

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 13, 2004 2:10:45 PM

marlin wrote:
> Just a few hours ago, the little battery in the lower right hand
> corner of the windows xp home taskbar disappeared and won't come
> back. Any ideas on what could cause this?
> thanks,
> Richard

This happened to me a couple of days ago and here is how I fixed it:

In Power Properties deselect the option "Show Power Saver Icon" (or whatever
the darn thing is called). Click on "Apply". Then go back and select it
again. Did that help?
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 13, 2004 6:53:48 PM

It actually came back on it's own one time when I turned on the computer a
few days later.
Richard

!