A question about my graphics cards...

G

So Forum, I have a question.
I Currently own 4 video cards. 2 XFX 4770's (With the "big" cooler aka Reference) a Diamond Radeon 4890 and a EVGA GTS 250 1 GB Superclocked edition.

Now recently in my quad core rig I've been running my 4770's in CFX but lately I've been thinking on moving back to nvidia (which I did by throwing my GTS 250 back in my PC). Anyhow I am thinking it might be time to get rid of my 4770's and possibly my 4890 (BTW What do you all think of the 4890's? I know they are supposed to be on par with a GTS 275 minus Physx and Cuda) to try to save enough scratch for a GTS 285.

I don't think I'll need more than that as I game on a 22" (Well technically 21.5" Acer H213H monitor at 1080P.

Anyone got any idea's waht my next step should be? I'm pretty much on the fence. I really like ATi for their price point and the fact they were the first to go 40NM and break the 1 GHZ barrier and are using GDDR5. Granted at lower bit bus speeds, but I know the lack of physx and cuda will be pretty evident in quiet a few games. I like NVidia because they have tons of games optimized for their product and I like having physx and cuda. I'm a sucker for eye candy.

Comments? Suggestions? Leave em here for me!

G

It's in my sig. Q8200 oc'd to 2.9Ghz stock voltage.