houdinii

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
so does the motherboard have 4 or 6 ram slots every pic i find or stat list says its got 6 but all the forums say its got 4 so whats up do i just buy the ud5 to guarantee i get 6 slots or what.

i don't plan on overclocking but i do plan on using the i7 930 with a 5770 vapor x and 6 (2g x 3) ram 1600 speed.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff

This is an EASY answer. Really easy. I have to ask whether you're trying to deceive us with the question however.
X58A-UD3R has 6 slots and has been REVIEWED BY TOM'S HARDWARE so quit asking and read something
EX58-UD3R had 6 slots and has been REVIEWED BY TOM'S HARDWARE so quit asking and read something
P55A-UD3R has 4 slots and has been REVIEWED BY TOM'S HARDWARE so quit asking and read something
P55-UD3R had 4 slots and has been REVIEWED BY TOM'S HARDWARE so quit asking and read something
EP45-UD3R had 4 slots and has been REVIEWED BY TOM'S HARDWARE so quit asking and read something
EP45T-UD3R had 4 slots and has been REVIEWED BY TOM'S HARDWARE so quit asking and read something

As you can see I HATE trick questions, so until you're ready to ask a "straight" question please go READ something.