Added DVD drive lost CD-RW control

September 15, 2004 1:39:43 PM

Added 2nd hard drive (D:)  and DVD drive (E:) to my
system. When te DVD drive in the slave position, the CD-
RW can't be accessed. Unplug the DVD drive the CD drive
can be used. Can't I get access to both the CD and the
DVD drive?
Anonymous
September 15, 2004 3:13:55 PM

If both optical drives are on the same IDE Controller, ensure one is set to
Master and one to Slave. If the original is set to CS (Cable Select) they
won't work.
www.coribright.com

!