Details CPU+MB

Hi I am start sales computer, so please give me idea with processor & motherboard. which processor is supported with which motherboard? Please give me all details orignal mother board & chipset mb also supported with which processor. & I give the best result my coustmer. & I also grow up my business. Please help me Plz Plz some one have information, email me dhiraj_chaudhari@rediffmail.com

Yours faithfully,
Dhiraj.
10 answers Last reply
More about details
  1. In the motherboard section, use the advanced settings at newegg.com for some listings. First you select Intel or Amd, then advanced settings. You can specify ddr3 or ddr2. For example, Am2+, am3 boards use ddr2 only; am3 motherboards use ddr3 only.
  2. o1die said:
    In the motherboard section, use the advanced settings at newegg.com for some listings. First you select Intel or Amd, then advanced settings. You can specify ddr3 or ddr2. For example, Am2+, am3 boards use ddr2 only; am3 motherboards use ddr3 only.


    Hi thankgs for giving me new Idea, tell me in dip CPU+MOTHER BOARD Combination, Intel (orgnl, chipset) & amd also. plz plz.

    yours faithfully,
    dhiraj
  3. So

    Intel C2D or C2Q + P45/X48 (socket 775)

    Intel I3/I5/I7 + P55 or H55/H57 (socket 1156) not same CPU than 1366

    Intel I7 + X58 (socket 1366)

    AMD phenom II X2/X3/X4 + 790GX/FX /x (AM3)

    Tell me if I must give you more details
  4. clement4413 said:
    So

    Intel C2D or C2Q + P45/X48 (socket 775)

    Intel I3/I5/I7 + P55 or H55/H57 (socket 1156) not same CPU than 1366

    Intel I7 + X58 (socket 1366)

    AMD phenom II X2/X3/X4 + 790GX/FX /x (AM3)

    Tell me if I must give you more details


    hI PLZ give me more details high price to low price means high cpu+mb to low cpu + mb.

    plz
  5. socket 775 :

    Q9650 (280€) + Rampage Extreme (270€)
    Q8300 (130€) + P5Q pro turbo (120€)
    E8600 (230€) + P5E deluxe (150€)
    E5300 (50€) + P5N-D (90€)

    Socket 1156

    I7 860 (250€) + Maximus III formula (210€)
    I5 750 (170€) + P7P55D deluxe (180€)
    I5 650 (150€) + GA-P55A-UDR3 (130€)
    I3 530 (100€) + GA-H55-UD3H (100€)

    Socket 1366

    I7 920 (250€) + P6T (200€)
    I7 960 (500€) + P6T deluxe (250€)
    I7 975 (1000€) + EVGA classified (450€)

    AM3

    Phenom II X4 965 (160€) + Crosshair III formula (160€)
    Phenom II X4 955 (140€) + M4A79T deluxe (150€)
    Phenom II X4 945/925 (130€) + GA-790FXTA-UD5P (150€)
    Athlon II X4 635 (100€) + LANPARTY DK 790FXB-M3H5 (130€)
    Athlon II X3 440 (80€) + M4A79XTD EVO (100€)
    Phenom II X2 555 (85€) + GA-MA790XT-UD4P
    Athlon II X2 240 (50€) + M4A785TD-V EVO (90€)
  6. dhiraj, why are you asking us to do your research?

    It's one thing to have a question about something that you do not understand. But basic research?

    Google is your friend.
  7. clement4413 said:
    socket 775 :

    Q9650 (280€) + Rampage Extreme (270€)
    Q8300 (130€) + P5Q pro turbo (120€)
    E8600 (230€) + P5E deluxe (150€)
    E5300 (50€) + P5N-D (90€)

    Socket 1156

    I7 860 (250€) + Maximus III formula (210€)
    I5 750 (170€) + P7P55D deluxe (180€)
    I5 650 (150€) + GA-P55A-UDR3 (130€)
    I3 530 (100€) + GA-H55-UD3H (100€)

    Socket 1366

    I7 920 (250€) + P6T (200€)
    I7 960 (500€) + P6T deluxe (250€)
    I7 975 (1000€) + EVGA classified (450€)

    AM3

    Phenom II X4 965 (160€) + Crosshair III formula (160€)
    Phenom II X4 955 (140€) + M4A79T deluxe (150€)
    Phenom II X4 945/925 (130€) + GA-790FXTA-UD5P (150€)
    Athlon II X4 635 (100€) + LANPARTY DK 790FXB-M3H5 (130€)
    Athlon II X3 440 (80€) + M4A79XTD EVO (100€)
    Phenom II X2 555 (85€) + GA-MA790XT-UD4P
    Athlon II X2 240 (50€) + M4A785TD-V EVO (90€)


    Hi Thanks once again, but dear plz give me dure core, core 2 duo, amd le1250 etc. thats type of intel or amd low ranges cpu combination with mother board.

    yours faithfully,
    Dhiraj
  8. jsc said:
    dhiraj, why are you asking us to do your research?

    It's one thing to have a question about something that you do not understand. But basic research?

    Google is your friend.


    Hi dear I understand but you give me thats type of cpu dure core, core 2 duo, amd le1250 etc. thats type of intel or amd low ranges cpu combination with mother board.

    yours faithfully,
    Dhiraj
  9. jsc said:
    dhiraj, why are you asking us to do your research?

    It's one thing to have a question about something that you do not understand. But basic research?

    Google is your friend.

    Hi dear I understand but you give me thats type of cpu dure core, core 2 duo, amd le1250 etc. thats type of intel or amd low ranges cpu combination with mother board.

    yours faithfully,
    Dhiraj
  10. tell who is mathching with which ones.

    INTEL PROCESSOR
    DC 2.6 GHZ - E 5300
    DC 2.7GHZ - E5400
    C2D 2.93 GHZ- E7500
    C2Q 2.66 GHZ Q8400

    INTEL MBD
    DG 41 RQ(OEM)
    DG 31 PR(OEM)
    DG 43 NB(BOX)
    DG 35EC
    MBD 45ID

    AMD PROCESSOR
    Sempron LE 140
    Amd X2 240
    AMD X3 425
    AMD X4 550
    AMD X4 630
    AMD X4 955
    AMD X4 965

    INTEL CHIPSET MBD
    ASUS P5KPL-AMIN (G31 Chipset)
    ASUS P5KPL-AMPS (G31 Chipset)
    ASUS P5QPL-CM(G43 CHIPSET)
    BIOSTAR G 31
    MBD 845 GVSA
    MBD 945 GMAL
    ASROCK G31 MBD
    ASROCK G41 MBD
    Mbd Gigabyte G31

    AMD CHIPSET MBD
    ASUS M2N68-AM PLUS(WITH PARELLERL)
    ASUS M4N78-EM
    ASUS M4A78-EM-1394
    ASUS M4A78LT-M-LE(DDR-3)
    Gigabyte M61
    BIOSTAR M61 NVEDIA

    hI tell me the combination in uper CPU & Mother Board. which is capable for which one.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Computer Processors Motherboards Product