EP45-DS3R no video

scrumplepuff

Distinguished
May 7, 2010
computer turns on but i get no video to the monitor. my video card is an xfx hd 4650. the speaker beeps 23 times and then stops and does it again.

Solution
You're getting close to end-of-story!

You've verified the vidcard in another comp...

You've swapped PSUs - assume you know (and remembered) to plug in the ATX12Vx4 connector, & vidcard connector(s)...

Only a few left:

Power-off CMOS reset - procedure under "...to break a 'boot-loop'" in the 'sticky'...

Assuming you have more than one DIMM, have you removed them and tried one at a time?

Pretty sure the CPU is OK, as I don't believe you'd get BIOS error messages without its 'participation' - not much left but MOBO, and if GB tested it, it's likely good...

Gotta 'ruminate' about this one for a bit - maybe something'll 'jump out' at my subconscious...

bilbat

Splendid
You're getting close to end-of-story!

You've verified the vidcard in another comp...

You've swapped PSUs - assume you know (and remembered) to plug in the ATX12Vx4 connector, & vidcard connector(s)...

Only a few left:

Power-off CMOS reset - procedure under "...to break a 'boot-loop'" in the 'sticky'...

Assuming you have more than one DIMM, have you removed them and tried one at a time?

Pretty sure the CPU is OK, as I don't believe you'd get BIOS error messages without its 'participation' - not much left but MOBO, and if GB tested it, it's likely good...

Gotta 'ruminate' about this one for a bit - maybe something'll 'jump out' at my subconscious...

Solution