Some Help in Resurrection

Hey there guys..
I have SimPE...woo!
and I now know how to use
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
And I know where Louie Leblue is...some random package file
but I can't figure out how to bring him back
there is no tombstone for him
he didnt die normally the game coughed him out
So perhaps he is corrupt
but I really want to know how to bring him back
Is there a way??

I miss Louie and his antics...
and I have a brother and children waiting for him!
What do I do??
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--
- D

If there is no tombstone you cannot resurrect him. The game seems to store
actual physical data in the tombstone or (when they are still alive) the Sim
themselves. So if they are dead and there is no tombstone the Sims physical
data is lost and they cannot be resurrected.

MM

"D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
> Hey there guys..
> I have SimPE...woo!
> and I now know how to use
> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
> And I know where Louie Leblue is...some random package file
> but I can't figure out how to bring him back
> there is no tombstone for him
> he didnt die normally the game coughed him out
> So perhaps he is corrupt
> but I really want to know how to bring him back
> Is there a way??
>
> I miss Louie and his antics...
> and I have a brother and children waiting for him!
> What do I do??
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>
> --
> - D

But what if Louie has no memory of dying?
he didn't really die
he was just deleted by the game
I can find the data in SimPE

-grasping at straws-
So there is no way?
That ruins my LeBlue family tree!!!

in the immortal word of Ivy...
this can't be!

--
- D

"Madame Mim" <not@realaddress.com> wrote in message
> If there is no tombstone you cannot resurrect him. The game seems to store
> actual physical data in the tombstone or (when they are still alive) the
> Sim
> themselves. So if they are dead and there is no tombstone the Sims
> physical
> data is lost and they cannot be resurrected.
>
> MM
>

> "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
>> Hey there guys..
>> I have SimPE...woo!
>> and I now know how to use
>> boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
>> And I know where Louie Leblue is...some random package file
>> but I can't figure out how to bring him back
>> there is no tombstone for him
>> he didnt die normally the game coughed him out
>> So perhaps he is corrupt
>> but I really want to know how to bring him back
>> Is there a way??
>>
>> I miss Louie and his antics...
>> and I have a brother and children waiting for him!
>> What do I do??
>> Any help will be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> --
>> - D

Then you need to talk to some of the SimPE guru's. But if it's just a case
of death tokens I believe that you need to find them all and _then_ try to
resurrect him I have no familiarity with Sims who died this way.