Games aren't playing at overclocked speeds.

I have my EVGA GTX 570 HD 2560MB clocked to 925/2093 with 1.05 volts but when I go in-game like BF3, it displays that it is only clockedat 732, the stock clock. Anyone know why this is happening?
8 answers Last reply
More about games aren playing overclocked speeds
  1. Still waiting for some help :(
  2. Have you updated to the new drivers?
  3. amuffin said:
    Have you updated to the new drivers?

I apologize for forgetting about this thread. Yes, I am currently on the latest nVidia drivers (301.42).
  4. Overclocking your GPU will certainly lesser it's life span. 570 @ stock is already powerful. Oc your Cpu.
  5. venjhammet said:
    Overclocking your GPU will certainly lesser it's life span. 570 @ stock is already powerful. Oc your Cpu.

Okay? I know it decreases it's life span, but that has nothing to do with my issue. I bought this card VERY recently. Also, my CPU is already overclocked at 4.5 GHz...
  6. Well here's how it goes on the 570 cards, they are very delicate during memory OC.

OC the core, don't touch the memory clocks AT ALL.
  7. Alright, good to know.
    Also, I just started getting another weird problem. For some reason, my card has been at it's max clocks 24/7. I hasn't been on like 50 clocks at idle, just constant 832. I reset the clocks all to default, even voltage and restarted my computer, but it's still constantly maxed.
  8. Nevermind. It turns out the second monitor I hooked up was causing the problem. It's a piece of junk anyways. I'll just stick to my single LED 23".
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Battlefield Games Overclocking