Closed Solved

Any news on the Thermaltake Water 2.0 Extreme Cooler?

I know its for sale, but I haven't seen any reviews on it. Do you guys know anything about it?
17 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about news thermaltake water extreme cooler
  1. Best answer
    If it has anything to do with Thermaltake, it's a BAD IDEA.
  2. amuffin said:
    If it has anything to do with Thermaltake, it's a BAD IDEA.


    lololol
  3. Best answer selected by iraserei.
  4. Don't know about it yet Muffin, as much as I despise allinones, and even given TT's abysmal rep in the past for W/c, maybe they've taken the criticism onboard, learned from mistakes and come up with a viable option,,
    time will tell but I'm highly unlikely to recommend an allinone anyway :P
    Good response though I did laugh out loud mate
    Moto
  5. modo - the wonderful thing about us humans is that we are always hopeful...in fact sometimes too hopeful to have wishful thinking :P

    I've read up on the build/construction of the loop...and guess what ? they are the same make and internal construction as the all-in-ones we have now. Copper plate/block+alu construct rads+tygon norprene tubing/plastic non permeable tubing.

    but anywho - it is actually something we should burn on a stake! :P
  6. Made by Cool It? I'm not trusting anything by TT in my system though....
  7. yeah me neither, TT screwed up big time when they ventured into watercooling. It was a huge flop in my country :)

    from that I've managed to get a guy who'll ship my Watercooling fora small fee...My build log :/
  8. Don't get me wrong, I'd never use any allinone for a rig of mine, but I do play devils advocate and give them a chance, Lutfij just beat me to the actual research :-)
    Moto
  9. amuffin said:
    If it has anything to do with Thermaltake, it's a BAD IDEA.



    I take it there's something I don't know?
  10. Quote:
    something I don't know?
    that TT as of late are taking the back seat ride sans the Level 10 M mouse
  11. Lutfij said:
    Quote:
    something I don't know?
    that TT as of late are taking the back seat ride sans the Level 10 M mouse


    Yeah I have no clue what that's even suppose to mean...
  12. JukeBox360 said:
    I take it there's something I don't know?

    Thermaltakes watercooling history is abysmal, they put out tat ans call it W/c, it would have been nice if they had learned and made a decent product this time, but apparently its still beyond them
    Muffins post should have read, if its watercooling and thermaltake its a bad idea :-p
    Moto
  13. Motopsychojdn said:
    Thermaltakes watercooling history is abysmal, they put out tat ans call it W/c, it would have been nice if they had learned and made a decent product this time, but apparently its still beyond them
    Muffins post should have read, if its watercooling and thermaltake its a bad idea :-p
    Moto


    I see. That clears up the confusion for me. Thank you.
  14. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
Ask a new question

Read More

Water Cooling Reviews Cooling Thermaltake Overclocking