NZXT Switch 810 Vs Obsidian 800D??

cashflows

Honorable
May 22, 2012
As the title suggests, I would love to get some opinion for these two WC cases.

Mainly, is it worth the extra 100 bucks for 800D??

Both are similar cases to my eyes, its whether you are prepared to pay the extra for the looks in my opinion
if you're investing that kind of cash into a case chances are you're not scared of modding it to get the results you want, plus the $100 saving could buy an extra rad hehe
Moto

cashflows

Honorable
May 22, 2012

Problem is.... they also look really similar! lol ... $100 is a lot of money, and really, even if I have the budget, which is a stretch by now, doesn't mean I should be wasteful on my spending.

As long as there is no huge quality issues, I think I would go for the 810 for its price. Plus I don't need to mod it to fit the rads, at least that is from what I researched so far.

Thanks moto!

No problems man,
if we had unlimited budgets...
Damn the Rigs I'd build hehe
but reality is, we need to save here and there, I don't see that the $100 will be wellspent tbh, like I said its more radspace or better blocks etc which is an appreciable benefit performancewise
Moto

animal

Distinguished
if you are considering going with the Switch 810, make sure you try and get the Special Edition version. The original version came in glossy black or white but there were complaints about some features of the case. With the release of the Special Edition, available in Gunmetal (also called white steel) or matte black, they have addressed some of those issues and improved on the case. Just my 2 cents worth! Good luck with your decision!

TRENDING THREADS