Problem with Media Player 10

9/16/04

When I try to access the Microsoft Media Player 10, I
receive the following message below:

AN INTENAL APPLICATION ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

Will someone out there give me a solution please.

Thank you for your time and effort.
1 answer Last reply
More about problem media player

    Try sending to news group microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter. I'm having
    a lot of problems with V/10 also and they have responded to my message.

    Frank
    <lomax832003@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > 9/16/04
    >

    > When I try to access the Microsoft Media Player 10, I
    > receive the following message below:
    >
    > AN INTENAL APPLICATION ERROR HAS OCCURRED.
    >

    > Will someone out there give me a solution please.
    >
    > Thank you for your time and effort.

Configuration Microsoft Media Player Windows XP