Problem with Media Player 10

September 16, 2004 10:32:58 AM

9/16/04

When I try to access the Microsoft Media Player 10, I
receive the following message below:

AN INTENAL APPLICATION ERROR HAS OCCURRED.

Will someone out there give me a solution please.

Thank you for your time and effort.

More about : problem media player

Anonymous
September 17, 2004 2:29:42 PM

Try sending to news group microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter. I'm having
a lot of problems with V/10 also and they have responded to my message.

Frank

!