I'm making a gaming pc based on the Athlon X3 II 445. What would be a excellent mobo which would fulfill these requirements....
1. Easy Overclocking.
2. Easy Unlocking of 4th Core.
3. Stable tempretures & easy to use bios etc.
4. Small in size as i'm trying to make the smallest desktop possible... is it called mid atx/micro atx ?
5. Usb 3.0 & Sata 6
Things not required...
1. Onboard Graphics not required.
2. Crossfire not needed as a Athlon X3 II 445 anyways cant do justice to 5850 in crossfire.
there are literally 1000's of mid-towers that will work for this...go to newegg, read the spec's on the towers and read the reviews by people...as for myself, i went about as cheap as i could so i could get a 5850 so i got an apevia x-dreamer 3