A case for my new budget gaming build

bnot

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2007
i am putting together my new pc and need a new case. i have been looking at the antec 300 but i would like one which is clear or (less preferibly) one one with a window. it needs to be well cooled as well please :)
thank you!

ulysses35

Distinguished
For not a lot more money you could have the Anetc 900 or .

The idea or concept behind a clear pc is great in theory - but then you would have to be very good at cabling or hiding the cables - even the best pc builder can have problems in this area. Otherwise the interior which will be on show will be very messy

WaterRabbit

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2010

:hello: That is a very good answer, the Dremel is KING! It is a little scary cutting into something brand new, though. Those guys at MNPCTech have some good videos, WestCoastMods (has a YouTube Channel) have some very detailed ones too. I'm building my first light gaming rig and I picked the NZXT M59 mid tower, $59. & free S&H ! Some people don't care for the looks but I love it , inside is nice textured black, access to CPU cooler back plate, well placed holes for cable management, top has two 140mm/120mm fans or radiator for a watercooled system and the list goes on and on. I am new and love this forum, thanks to you and everyone for helping us newbies. BUILD ON, BUILDERS :sol:

You will have a one-of-a kind build. You could paint the trim to match your motherboard colors - but don't paint your cables. I did that once, it's not a good idea.