Free software for converting Speech into Text

Hello,
I have a PC with MS Windows XP. Kindly suggest free software for Speech to Text, so that I could make use of it to make some documentation on general topics.
5 answers Last reply
More about free software converting speech text
  1. Koteswararao said:
    Hello,
    I have a PC with MS Windows XP. Kindly suggest free software for Speech to Text, so that I could make use of it to make some documentation on general topics.

do an online search for: speech to text
  2. ksiemb said:
    do an online search for: speech to text

Thanks, I have searched on the internet to certain extent. I came across software for Windows7 or Vista, available either free or on charge. But I need it for XP.
  3. Koteswararao said:
    Thanks, I have searched on the internet to certain extent. I came across software for Windows7 or Vista, available either free or on charge. But I need it for XP.

Here are some link to Install Speech Recognition in XP.
    http://www.bing.com/search?q=Install+Speech+Recognition+in+Windows+XP&form=MOZSBR&pc=MOZI
  4. ksiemb said:

I came across "tazti" and "saynow" free softwares yesterday or so.
    "tazti" is not having reading, and I also believe my system hardware is not compatible. I have not installed "saynow" yet, I feel others can try on these two and derive benefit.
  5. "persay" software of "nuane" as per the suggested link also may equal to "saynow" in performance. The limitations of my system is curtailing these benefits. Thanks
Ask a new question

Read More

Software Windows XP