What games can you play on a intel gma 4500m]

G

Hello,
What games can you play on Intel 4500m graphics card and a 2.1 processor

Actually, WoW played very well on my old Toshiba laptop that had Intel integrated graphics. For the most part, any high-end 3D games will be playable... but as was mentioned usually at the lowest settings.

loneninja

Distinguished
You wouldn't even be able to get left 4 dead to run smoothly at all low settings 800x600 res, nothing modern will play well/if at all, on Intel graphics. Most games from a few years ago will run fine, still on lower settings.

choicekillschance

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
well actually, I have an ASUS K60-IJ with, I believe, a 2.2 processor, DX 11, and Intel GMA 4500M(Damn it, wish i would have done more research), and I am currently playing Command and Conquer 3 and have had no real problems with the standard settings, Id say out of 6 hours of play, ive had 2 moments where the screen froze and then unfroze, lasting about 5 seconds each. thats it, I know its a little older, but its a great game and runs good. I also Installed the Sims 3, which by the requirements on the back, said that Intel GMA 3 or 4 series are playable, but thats the only game that I have actually found that states that the integrated card will work. A lot of the newer games even state on them that integrated graphics cards will not work. so keep an eye out. Good luck bro

theholylancer

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2005
"with, I believe, a 2.2 processor, DX 11, and Intel GMA 4500M"

intel GMA do not have DX11, if you do have DX11 at all, it will be a mobility radeon 5000 series.

with just 1 post and rezzing a 2 month old thread, i hope i'm not feeding the troll...

piratesmvp04

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010

I play Lord of the Rings Conquest with the Mobile Series 4, all settings on low, and I get 15-20 FPS, though sometimes drops to around 10 in intense battles.
I can play MLB 2k9 with above 20 FPS, and it seems quite playable when I turn all settings on low.
Most games that require Shader Model 2.0 and older will run smoothly with medium to highest settings. I personally play Madden 08 with mostly highest settings, and it runs smoothly.