Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I just reinstalled The sims 2 and I have some strange flickering. Is it a
driver issue? no other game has this problem. My system is the following:

AMD 64 3000+
Gigabyte k8 triton
1 gig DDR 3200
Geforce fx 5600. 128mb.

Just recently reinstalled windows as well. Everything using latest drivers.

Thanks for any help

Anthony

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

Fixed it I sent graphics to performance instead and its working fine now