hardware0451

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2010
Hello everyone,

System Model: 939Dual-SATA2
System Manufacturer: 939M2
Processor: AMD Althlron(tm) 64 Processor 3000+, MMX, 3Dnow, 1.8GHZ.
Memory: 1024MB RAM
Page file: 419MB used, 2041MB available

I have issue with my computer , my computer is 4 years old and it is definitely a hardware problem. The Symptoms are sometimes when I turn on my computer or restart, they will be no beep, no POST a black screen , I need to boot several times for it , to be successful but once it is successful I have no problem , I can use it without any issue. Now another Symptom was a loud noise near the PSU/power supply fan. But that was only twice. now it doesn't make that noise at all.

Check ups:

When the issue happened:I open the case and looked for any fans not working , they all work fine even the PSU fan. When i couldn't boot.

I replace the hard drive , Since they is similar Symptoms but once I replaced it, Issue is there.

I checked for any fried Components on the motherboard, I couldn't find any leaks.

I changed around the two RAMS sticks, the motherboard beeped and didn't allow me to boot, blank screen.

I went to Bios Changed the voltage Ram to auto/ to high to see if they was a issue with the PSU and RAM. no change same Symptoms.

I open PSU cleaned the dusted out , i didn't see any fry fuse or anything.

I have run SensorsView and I would like to give yous voltage figures of my system because I am no master understanding fully these figures.

I am idling a bit.

CPU usage %3
Memory Usage %52
HDD usage 0%

CPU Fan: 1206RPM
SYS Fan 3375RPM
AUX Fan 0 RPM

VcoreA: 1.41V
VcoreB: 1.62V
+3.3V: 3.38V
+5V: 5.11V
+12V: 12.00V
-5V: 2.85V
-12V : 1.95v
+5VSB: 5.09V
VBAT: 0.38V

I am worried about this VBAT: 0.38V, I heard this might be a problem, I dont know what VBAT is?

I believe the issue could be:
BAD ram or BAD PSU or bad motherboard.

It is quite difficult to find the issue.

So atm it fails to put %30 and %70 successful.

I will update more stuff , for support , So ya if any ideas please reply :)