New Update

This weekend again a new update at www.picosims2.cjb.net

Welcome..and o yeah.its free :-)

Have a Good 2005...Pico
13 answers Last reply
More about update

    On Fri, 7 Jan 2005 12:18:28 +0100, "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >This weekend again a new update at www.picosims2.cjb.net
    >
    >Welcome..and o yeah.its free :-)

    Thanks, Pico! I was able to get the sexy undies and camisole sets for
    elders that didn't have a working link last time.

    BW

    "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > This weekend again a new update at www.picosims2.cjb.net

    Thanks. I nabbed a few sweaters.

    Gareeth

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 03:29:03 -0500, "Huntress"
    <Huntress@DarkKnight.Net> wrote:

    >I don't appreciate the spyware and adware along with the browser hijacker installing on my system. Take your site and shove it.

    Try using a browser that has better security (or, to use your rude
    phrase, "Take your browser and shove it"). I never have any problem
    with Pico's site.

    BW

    > Homer I agree with everything you said, but before I was trying to speak
    > up
    > for the people who get online and know little to nothing about their
    > computer. Don't ask me why I did that, lol.
    > How many people do you know who use AOHell and have no knowledge of
    > anything
    > security related?

    Actually, I don't know anyone who uses AOHell. :-) That doesn't mean
    though that I don't have more than my fair share of relatives I'd rather NOT
    see use a PC at all because you-know-who is always the one who's gonna have
    to fix it. We can't all be experts in this field, but there *is* a minimal
    amount of things people should know, and a lot of them simply *cannot* be
    bothered (they expect their PC to work just like their TV). I don't feel
    sorry for the group of people who click on any 'ok' button that pops up...

    > I was lucky when I first got online because I knew people who knew
    > computers. They helped me out and I learn quickly. Before getting xp, I
    > too could boast about the no trojans/virusi too, but xp crashed that
    > record,
    > lol.
    > If my other computer could run sims2, hell I might be back on it.

    :-) Well...don't kid yourself. If 98 (? whatever's on your "other
    computer") was still the predominant OS, *it* would be the target platform.
    On the bright side, despite the big bullseye painted on XP, it's much more
    resilient to hard crashes. The whole Win9x line crashed whenever I looked
    at it the wrong way.

    > Anyway, I know that huntress knows a lot about computers and security and
    > has her computer well protected. My guess is that whatever hole that
    > thing
    > found, it pissed her off bigtime and she reacted.

    I had a (really) quick look at the site, and nothing tried to install itself
    on my end...either the cjb.net admins (?) cleaned up the mess (if it existed
    at all), or it was something on huntress' end.

    > My personal opinion is that in general 'the general public' is getting
    > dumber every year. Heck they have people everywhere telling them what
    > they
    > need to know, so why learn anything anymore.

    Exactly--there's no incentive at all. You know you're in trouble when
    people can't be bothered to type in 2 or 3 keywords in Google and they'd
    rather ask the same questions over and over again...

    Its trying to install spyware on my system and trying to hyjack my
    browser. Yous should be asshamed of yourself your scum. Children use
    this site and your trying to mess up their PC's Your a sick Person rot
    in hell!!!!

    Its trying to install spyware on my system and trying to hyjack my
    browser. Yous should be asshamed of yourself your scum. Children use
    this site and your trying to mess up their PC's Your a sick Person rot
    in hell!!!!

    > I DONT HAVE INTERNET EXPLORER AND ITS STILL TRYING TO MESS ME UP
    YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE
    EARTH!!!

    "mac" <123@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Its trying to install spyware on my system and trying to hyjack my
    > browser. Yous should be asshamed of yourself your scum. Children use
    > this site and your trying to mess up their PC's Your a sick Person rot
    > in hell!!!!
    >>>

    >> I DONT HAVE INTERNET EXPLORER AND ITS STILL TRYING TO MESS ME UP
    > YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE
    > EARTH!!!

    Are you sure that you're not just trying to cause trouble for Pico? For
    some odd reason, I don't
    believe you! Just a feeling I have.

    .......B

    "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > This weekend again a new update at www.picosims2.cjb.net
    >
    > Welcome..and o yeah.its free :-)
    >
    > Have a Good 2005...Pico

    For whatever it's worth, I just went to your site. My Windows security
    is blocking an Active X control for
    downloading software for CrazyWinnings.Inc.
    Hope this helps, I didn't read any other posts describing anything so
    maybe this is what's happening to your
    visitors.

    ......B

    hello the thing is
    i can enter it without any trouble .
    is it possible that the server or a server adds some trouble ?
    i am from holland to like pico
    "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht

    > "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > This weekend again a new update at www.picosims2.cjb.net
    > >
    > > Welcome..and o yeah.its free :-)
    > >
    > > Have a Good 2005...Pico
    > >
    > For whatever it's worth, I just went to your site. My Windows security
    > is blocking an Active X control for
    > downloading software for CrazyWinnings.Inc.
    > Hope this helps, I didn't read any other posts describing anything so
    > maybe this is what's happening to your
    > visitors.
    >

    > .....B

    Okay thanks.if found out where it was hiding i removed online in , a little
    code where you could see how many current visitors there are on thre site
    there was a link from crazywinnings inc.in it so now it should be
    okay................

    Thanks for the feedback.........Pico

    On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:09:34 +0100, "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >Okay thanks.if found out where it was hiding i removed online in , a little
    >code where you could see how many current visitors there are on thre site
    >there was a link from crazywinnings inc.in it so now it should be
    >okay................

    Thanks, Pico. You're a star! And I love your Sim outfits.

    BW

    Hey Pico? It appears that your webhost is at it again. I just got this
    notice from Sims2TI yahoogroup:

    BEWARE of this site:
    Pico's Mutliwear Sims2 Fashion
    http://www.picosims2.cjb.net/
    I don't know what the ssue is there, and I am not sure the owners are
    aware of it either, but my system has gotten 2 viruses and 42 spyware
    files from this site on 1 visit.

    Huntress

    Okay thanks.if found out where it was hiding i removed online in , a little
    code where you could see how many current visitors there are on thre site
    there was a link from crazywinnings inc.in it so now it should be
    okay................

    Thanks for the feedback.........Pico
    "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht

    > "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> This weekend again a new update at www.picosims2.cjb.net
    >>
    >> Welcome..and o yeah.its free :-)
    >>
    >> Have a Good 2005...Pico
    >>
    > For whatever it's worth, I just went to your site. My Windows security is
    > blocking an Active X control for
    > downloading software for CrazyWinnings.Inc.
    > Hope this helps, I didn't read any other posts describing anything so
    > maybe this is what's happening to your
    > visitors.
    >

    > .....B

    Strange, I have downloaded some clothing from there and no viruses or
    spyware. Of course, I run a good firewall, antivirus, and spyware blocker
    (along with three spyware scanners, on all computers, heh.) I love the
    clothes from the Middle Ages.

    "Huntress" <Huntress@DarkKnight.Net> wrote in message
    > Hey Pico? It appears that your webhost is at it again. I just got this
    > notice from Sims2TI yahoogroup:
    >
    > BEWARE of this site:
    > Pico's Mutliwear Sims2 Fashion
    > http://www.picosims2.cjb.net/
    > I don't know what the ssue is there, and I am not sure the owners are
    > aware of it either, but my system has gotten 2 viruses and 42 spyware
    > files from this site on 1 visit.
    >

    > Huntress
    >
    > "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Okay thanks.if found out where it was hiding i removed online in , a
    > little
    > code where you could see how many current visitors there are on thre site
    > there was a link from crazywinnings inc.in it so now it should be
    > okay................
    >
    > Thanks for the feedback.........Pico
    > "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> schreef in bericht
    >>
    >> "Pico" <picobello_nl@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> This weekend again a new update at www.picosims2.cjb.net
    >>>
    >>> Welcome..and o yeah.its free :-)
    >>>
    >>> Have a Good 2005...Pico
    >>>
    >> For whatever it's worth, I just went to your site. My Windows security is
    >> blocking an Active X control for
    >> downloading software for CrazyWinnings.Inc.
    >> Hope this helps, I didn't read any other posts describing anything so
    >> maybe this is what's happening to your
    >> visitors.
    >>

    >> .....B

Sims Games Video Games