Some new info on University...

http://forums.simparool.com/index.php?showtopic=3620

The university portion still seems like something I'll play maybe once
or twice (and really sounds like they are trying to emulate the
console versions of the Sims). But stuff that sounds interesting are:

You can now build as high as you want

Pool tables and arcade games

MP3 players and Gameboys (plus cell phones, which was old news)

Campfire makes a return

A Plastic surgery table so you can alter sims appearances within the
game.

> A Plastic surgery table so you can alter sims appearances within the
> game.

Like many other users I have requested the possiblity of plastic surgery
quite some time ago on the official forum - I wonder if they picked the idea
from there ... (it would be nice if they did, because it would proof that
they listen to their customers)

"chubchub" <group1@gmx.net> wrote in message
> > A Plastic surgery table so you can alter sims appearances within the
> > game.
>
> Like many other users I have requested the possiblity of plastic surgery
> quite some time ago on the official forum - I wonder if they picked the
idea
> from there ... (it would be nice if they did, because it would proof that
> they listen to their customers)

I think they have already proven that :)
Look at all the stuff that sims 2 has that we have been wanting for our sims
for years...............porches come to mind here. Also, 3+ floors,
basements and a whole slew of other stuff.

so hopefully they will pic up the idea of what I would call the "you against
the rest of the world" playing mode - where you control only one sim in a
house while all the others would be totally autonomous (not only going to
the bathroom by themselves but also actively pursuing their aspirations).
like that you could play scenarios like "troubled kid in a disfunctional
family fighting to bring the familiy back together" - stuff like that

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:26:38 -0600, "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
wrote:

>and I hope U'll notice I dont care

You don't care so much that you keep responding ...

BW

and responding..and responding

and I still can't make him out!
what a simpleton!

*kill file*
- D

<barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:26:38 -0600, "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>>and I hope U'll notice I dont care
>
> You don't care so much that you keep responding ...
>
> BW

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

casue I can? dunno boredom right now

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:48:38 -0600, "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
wrote:

>casue I can? dunno boredom right now

You're so bored with the thread that you keep replying? Pull the
other one, sonny, it's got bells on.

BW

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

"sonny' geez why cant u "internet bullys" get a life I mean just becasue ur
a pussy in real life dont mean u gotta prey on people here I give my
opinions about what I want in a game and all the guys who havent seen pussy
since pussy had them are attacking. U people make me glad I discovered other
things besides the internet.

> On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 11:48:38 -0600, "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>>casue I can? dunno boredom right now
>
> You're so bored with the thread that you keep replying? Pull the
> other one, sonny, it's got bells on.
>
> BW

Neal

anthony <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote:

> "sonny' geez why cant u "internet bullys" get a life

If you consider her comment "bullying" I suggest (not demand - that
would be bullying) that you stick to the AOL boards for your own piece
of mind...

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:13:35 -0600, "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
wrote:

>"sonny' geez why cant u "internet bullys" get a life I mean just becasue ur
>a pussy in real life dont mean u gotta prey on people here I give my
>opinions about what I want in a game and all the guys who havent seen pussy
>since pussy had them are attacking. U people make me glad I discovered other
>things besides the internet.

Your writing is so garbled I have no idea what you just said. I hope
that what you discovered was that you should do your homework. Unless
you can learn to express yourself in an understandable way, you're not
going to get far when you grow up.

P.S. I notice that you're still replying.

BW

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

and i notice ur still replying to

> On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 14:13:35 -0600, "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
> wrote:
>
>>"sonny' geez why cant u "internet bullys" get a life I mean just becasue
>>ur
>>a pussy in real life dont mean u gotta prey on people here I give my
>>opinions about what I want in a game and all the guys who havent seen
>>pussy
>>since pussy had them are attacking. U people make me glad I discovered
>>other
>>things besides the internet.
>
> Your writing is so garbled I have no idea what you just said. I hope
> that what you discovered was that you should do your homework. Unless
> you can learn to express yourself in an understandable way, you're not
> going to get far when you grow up.
>
> P.S. I notice that you're still replying.
>
> BW

Neal

anthony <aevansjr3@cox.net> wrote:

> and i notice ur still replying to

You're the one who's bored and doesn't care.

On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:39:06 -0600, "anthony" <aevansjr3@cox.net>
wrote:

>and i notice ur still replying to

Amazing powers of observation, little fella. Here's a gold star!

BW

Anthony

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

yup that I am very bored love the gold stars!