Honorable
May 3, 2012
My pc
intel core 2 duo E7500 @ 2.93ghz
ram - 4gb ddr3 1333 mhz
gpu - sapphire radeon hd 6670 1 gb ddr5
mobo - asus p5g41t lx 3
psu - cooler master 400W psar j3

i have never overclocked any thing in my life and i'm not willing to it in future also , i do gaming regurlarly and my room is pretty clean without dust but my room doesn't has any fans or ac its just a new room and i live in delhi so its pretty hott in there but do i need to purchase a cooler for my pc or wil it be good for 1 or 2 years after than i can think about it and my pc also sounds alot like grinder mixer so please help me out about this , thanks in advance .

bartholomew

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2011
Your stock cooler/heatsink should be quite sufficient.
Is the CPU fan that's creating the noise?
You might wanna clean your CPU heatsink. Dust accumulation could be the reason for the noise.
Due to dust buildup my CPU was quite noisy, after clean up, you can barely hear it.

anurag punk

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Thanks for your reply but as every one says your pc should be in a cool and dust free place my room is dust free but its hot and for the grinding noise every one says its a symptom of hard disk failure but every thing seems fine on my hdd , i dont have a single virus , my voltage supply is also good no ups and sown , so i just wanted to know do i have to fear about any thing i mentioned above or every thing is normal and it happens to everybody thanks in advance and sorry for writing so much its only because i love my cuter .

anurag punk

Honorable
May 3, 2012
So are you sure that the grinding noise is produced by hdd's failure and i think my cpu's cooler and temp is fine because i can hear only 1 type of noise and its grinding otherwise every thing is fine and ya one more thing is my psu good for my pc ?

coper210

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2011
I think you will be fine with the stock cooler but you will get better temps out of your CPU if you spend the extra 30 dollars for the cooler master hyper 212 evo. I have the evo and it lowered my temps by over 30 Celsius at load and over 15 while idle, very good investment and since your overclocking you might as well be safe. and it will extend the life of your processor.