Remove 2nd operating system

After instaling XP Home on my exchanged computer I found
2 operating systemes on it.This computer has no Flopy
drive.There is no Remove XP in ad or remove
programes.There must be a simple way for a fool like me
to get rid of it.

Errol
1 answer Last reply
More about remove operating system

    "Errol Verner" <erris@tpg.com.au> wrote:

    >After instaling XP Home on my exchanged computer I found
    >2 operating systemes on it.This computer has no Flopy
    >drive.There is no Remove XP in ad or remove
    >programes.There must be a simple way for a fool like me
    >to get rid of it.

    Remove the other OS from the BOOT.INI file. See "How to Edit the
    BOOT.INI File in Windows XP"
    (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=289022). Then manually delete the
    related files from the HDD

    --