You know what they should make for the sims 2

angie

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2004

I enjoy the sims 2 but you know what would make the game 100 times better. I
am a holiday freak and I wish that they would come up with a Holiday
expension pack. I acually sent ea games a request but I am not sure if they
received it. They could pick all the major holidays, for example x-mas,
Easter, Hannuka, New years eve ect... The things they could do is endless.
They could have choices trow a new years party. Open x-mas gift have
thanksgiving dinner. I mean it would be awesome they could add cool object
like x-mas tree, x-mas fire place, snow, hats for new years, I could talk
and talk about the ideas that I have they are endless. I wish they would
make this expension pack it would be so much fun.

I would love it too! If they made holiday expension pack.
"Angie" <AD@intergalactic.com> wrote in message
>I enjoy the sims 2 but you know what would make the game 100 times better.
> am a holiday freak and I wish that they would come up with a Holiday
> expension pack. I acually sent ea games a request but I am not sure if
> they
> received it. They could pick all the major holidays, for example x-mas,
> Easter, Hannuka, New years eve ect... The things they could do is endless.
> They could have choices trow a new years party. Open x-mas gift have
> thanksgiving dinner. I mean it would be awesome they could add cool object
> like x-mas tree, x-mas fire place, snow, hats for new years, I could talk
> and talk about the ideas that I have they are endless. I wish they would
> make this expension pack it would be so much fun.

TRENDING THREADS