Boot problem ivy bridge overclocked 4.4

MasterJakobo

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012
Hi, i built my pc 2 weeks ago and i started overclocking it and got something stable at 4,4 ghz offset -0.035 with llc set at ultra high and 1,7 pll voltage. I ran ibt at maximum for 12 hour with no error i also ran prime95 for 2 hours no problem. I played hours of dirt showdown and diablo III. My temps are excellent idle at 25-28 ish and 0,888 vcore Load temps are 65-78 at 1,232vcore

Ok heres the problem, sometimes when i cold boot my pc it beep 5 times in loop and i have to hard close it then i get overclocking failed please enter setup message. It never happen when rebooting. Everything else work fine. I also had a bad CPU error code(5 beeps) when i first built my rig but it was a bad CPU so i did rma it and this is the new one. My motherboard had a bent pin on CPU socket but not so bad like i said everything work perfectly.

I did alot of search on google i even reseted my bios and i updated it Please help me guys.

My build is

I5 3570k
Corsair a70
Asus p8z77-v pro
Corsair carbide 500r
Antec truepower 750w
4x4gb low profile corsair 1600 mhz vengeance
gigabyte gtx 670 oc
ocz ssd vertex3 120gb
1tb caviar blue wd HDD

MasterJakobo

Honorable
Jun 2, 2012

Thats what i think too. The first thing i did is upped the turbo ratio to 4.5 and adjusted the offset to +0.015 but ran into temps problem hiting the 90 ish on one core.
So i did reduce the turbo ratio to 4.4 and llc to level 3 instead of 5 and adjust offset to -0.020. Now i run into stability problem, i have all c-state enabled should i disable them?
My pll voltage is 1.8 i might try something to get better temp.

If anyone have some advice for offset overclocking feel free to post.