Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Stop error

Last response: in Memory
June 24, 2010 3:15:06 PM

0x00000050 blue screen in windows 7 startup.. im having this error usually when i start up my pc for after 30 mins or more. but after starting windows no problem at all. please reply me fast, im in big trouble

More about : stop error

June 24, 2010 3:58:36 PM

Your post is a little confusing. When you say "im having this error usually when i start up my pc for after 30 mins or more.", does that mean your PC goes BSOD after 30 minutes of running? This needs some clarification.

Additionally, we're going to need to know a little more about the computer. CPU, Mobo, RAM, etc.

Thanks.
m
l
June 24, 2010 4:17:52 PM

nope i mean that after starting up my pc after 30 minutes or more of use previously my pc goes to BSOD. i did mem test also but it freezes.

My pc info:

Core™ 2 Quad
Asrock Intel® G41
2*2 DDR2 ram
Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit

m
l
Related resources
June 24, 2010 4:22:14 PM

What is the brand and model number of that RAM?

Have you manually changed the timings, voltage and speed of the RAM in the bios? This is necessary 90% of the time on a new PC. Even if the PC ran fine for months, BSOD's could pop up over this issue.
m
l
June 24, 2010 4:29:02 PM

how to change timings, voltage and speed of RAM in the bios? please help me with step by step guide.
m
l
June 24, 2010 4:32:28 PM

My lunch break is almost over, so i don't have time to type it out now.

When i get home, i'll walk you through it, unless someone else is nice enough to lend a hand.
m
l
June 24, 2010 4:37:09 PM

ok fine thank u but please fast reply me
m
l

Best solution

June 24, 2010 9:48:01 PM

Ok, so basically, what you first need to do is find all the information on your RAM. You need to know your timings, voltage and speed. All this should have been on the packaging or in the literature from when you bought it. I can't give it to you because you didn't tell me what kind you have.

Next, restart your comp and go into the bios (you'll need to hit the "del" key, or maybe one of the "F" keys...that depends on the the motherboard). It will say on the POST screen. If you miss it, keep restarting until you get it.

Then, you'll need to search around the bios using the keyboard until you find the categories we talked about (timings, speed, voltage). Enter the correct values. Once again, i can't give you specific instructions because it's dependent on the type of motherboard and even the bios version. Try googling your motherboard version with the word bios for more information. Alternatively, your motherboard should have came with a detailed instruction booklet. You can find more info in there.

Sorry i can't give you a 1, 2, 3 approach, but every PC is different.

Once you have the correct values entered in, try running memtest again. Then report back.
July 1, 2010 10:36:27 AM

Best answer selected by Nishanwin7.
m
l
!