Sign in with
Your question

Water Cooling NZXT Switch 810

Last response: in Overclocking
June 2, 2012 8:39:13 PM

Hey guys, Im looking to watercool my Intel Core i7 3930K @4.1ghz and 2 GTX 580's.
I have a 360 RAD for the cpu and was wondering if a 240 rad could manage the graphic cards. I was told to look for a bridge for the 2 cards or something.

Can someone help me out please? ;) 
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 2, 2012 8:48:27 PM

Check out the sticky up top for some starting points, but a decent 360+240 should do the job, a bridge is a connector between the two cards, not necessary as you can join them in a few ways, thats just one of the easier, neater ways
Moto
m
l
June 2, 2012 9:21:19 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Check out the sticky up top for some starting points, but a decent 360+240 should do the job, a bridge is a connector between the two cards, not necessary as you can join them in a few ways, thats just one of the easier, neater ways
Moto

Well hey im new to watercooling could you tell me a few ways? Or is that in that thread you told me bout?
m
l
Related resources
a c 190 K Overclocking
June 2, 2012 9:43:34 PM

Yes, the sticky for W/c explains a lot of basics, and it will help you to understand when a few others start talking about delta temps, reference blocks over unviersal ones etc,
its a good place to grab some pointers which is why I often ask new guys to check it out, it saves them getting shouted at later on :p 
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/265776-11-read-firs...

Moto
m
l
June 2, 2012 10:13:30 PM

Motopsychojdn said:
Yes, the sticky for W/c explains a lot of basics, and it will help you to understand when a few others start talking about delta temps, reference blocks over unviersal ones etc,
its a good place to grab some pointers which is why I often ask new guys to check it out, it saves them getting shouted at later on :p 
http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/265776-11-read-firs...

Moto

Already went through it. Thanks Bud. :) 
m
l
!