Bringing friends home

So Alexander Goth brought a friend home from school--it was Traci Jo
Shifflett, my trailer trash teen. She doesn't go to private school,
though, and Alexander does--which leaves me wondering how she happened
to hook up with Alexander and get on his school bus. I sense trouble
ahead--at least, I hope so.

BW
3 answers Last reply
More about bringing friends home

    barbara@bookpro.com wrote:
    > So Alexander Goth brought a friend home from school--it was Traci Jo
    > Shifflett, my trailer trash teen. She doesn't go to private school,
    > though, and Alexander does--which leaves me wondering how she
    happened
    > to hook up with Alexander and get on his school bus. I sense
    trouble
    > ahead--at least, I hope so.

    Yeah, I noticed the game doesn't seem to differentiate between the two
    schools. They all use the same bus, so I guess that's where they met.

    <barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    > So Alexander Goth brought a friend home from school--it was Traci Jo
    > Shifflett, my trailer trash teen. She doesn't go to private school,
    > though, and Alexander does--which leaves me wondering how she happened
    > to hook up with Alexander and get on his school bus. I sense trouble
    > ahead--at least, I hope so.

    The private school is saving for a new velodrome so to save money they use
    the same bus.

    Gareeth

    On Sun, 9 Jan 2005 20:58:25 -0800, "Gareeth" <Gareethnews@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    ><barbara@bookpro.com> wrote in message
    >> So Alexander Goth brought a friend home from school--it was Traci Jo
    >> Shifflett, my trailer trash teen. She doesn't go to private school,
    >> though, and Alexander does--which leaves me wondering how she happened
    >> to hook up with Alexander and get on his school bus. I sense trouble
    >> ahead--at least, I hope so.
    >>

    >The private school is saving for a new velodrome so to save money they use
    >the same bus.

    That's very shortsighted of the private school. Young Alexander Goth
    is about to get in a world of trouble. Traci Jo and her mother are
    both romance Sims, and I've just downloaded the teen woohoo patch.

    BW

Sims Games Video Games