Tim

How can I save the icons on my desktop that are created
by draging a favorite web link to my desktop.
I get a nice looking icon from the local paper online or
accuweather but every once and awhile they disapear and
are replaced by a standard icon. It seems like they are
downloaded each time I reboot and some times they do
not make it. I must then drag a new link to the desktop
then reboot to see them again.

Is there a way to grab them to store on on my system?
Thank you
Tim

Tim, rt click the Desktop>select Properties>Desktop>Customize
Desktop>Web>click the Lock Desktop Items box.