Toshiba Satellite Pro AMR Internal Modem Problem

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
July 3, 2004 9:02:05 PM

I have a Toshiba satellite pro A10 with Windows XP SP1 installed. The
laptop has an internal modem and the TOSHIBA software modem AMR is
installed under 'Phone and Modem Options' but under 'attached to' it
says 'Not present'.
When I try to install a new modem there are no available ports to use
and under communications port in device manager there appears to be no
COM ports installed. I have since removed the modem from the phone
and modem options and tried to reinstall it but the laptop refuses to
acknowledge a modem is present. Ive tried updating the drivers but
that hasnt helped. Also looked on Toshibas support site and there
doesnt seem to be any articles/help there. The laptop is pretty new (6
months and hasnt had much installed - certainly nothing that would
cause any problems).

Any Suggestions/Advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
January 10, 2012 9:02:17 AM

sex seen in bollywood taylor brown sex porn movie free streaming hot sexy indeain porn pitues of dogs having sex alvin porn chipmunks reenie hentai military masturbation stories quicktime hardcore sex ass brazilian latin lesbian sorority orgies the watcher porn clips erotic family sex stories where can download xxx movies demi moore striptease sex scene 3way sex orgy arab teen sex czrtoon sex with animals fort mcmurray sex black 18 saexy ass
January 12, 2012 4:54:58 AM

return of the hentai dead amateur film photo sex kittie xxx sex skinhead straight cams sex argen high school porn site 1200 sex gallery guy porn webcam pictures left for dead porn my first sex teacher sarah lickin lesbian club porn private video medicine to stop sex addicts real sex 25 descargar porno con megaupload fazla video porno streaming porn thai b for short art hentai ebony lesbian kissing vids ultimate guie to anal sex
!