Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Recover my lost photos from sd card

Last response: in Storage
November 15, 2011 2:16:08 PM

hello,
i was going to make windows 7 in usb but by mistake i wrote windows 7 file in the sd card( sandisk). so i lost all my photos from the sd card. if you have any idea please help me

Best solution

November 16, 2011 4:18:37 AM

Kernel for Windows Recovery is a useful tool that is capable of recovering data from all types of external storage devices including memory cards, MMC cards, XD cards, secure digital cards, SD and mini SD cards, memory stick and so on. This memory card recovery tool can fix problems like wrong Windows partitioning, virus attack, damaged or deleted partitions and Windows registry corruption errors to restore data.
Related resources
November 21, 2011 10:26:38 AM

i would stick with recuva.

(that stellar stuff sounds like somebody selling their own product)
November 30, 2012 5:52:57 PM

amitkumal said:
hello,
i was going to make windows 7 in usb but by mistake i wrote windows 7 file in the sd card( sandisk). so i lost all my photos from the sd card. if you have any idea please help me

Try Card recovery Pro

http://d36bbc1-w3rvmahkgqrxuflp8t.hop.***/?tid=42TBS4PP
March 17, 2013 7:22:37 AM

You can recover lost photos from sd card if you follow the right steps. here you can find the sd card recovery steps that helped me before:
recover photos from sd card

I accidentally deleted some files from my sandisk sd card last time and this guide successfully helped me get back all my photos. hope that it can help you too!
March 17, 2013 11:31:51 PM

A data recovery tool can be a good choice for you.
March 18, 2013 7:39:46 PM

As Larry Stuff writes, you need a data recovery tool to regain your photos back as long as you have not rewritten the original data.
Do not save new data on this SD card and connect it to a computer or laptop via a card Reader.
And then, download data recovery freeware to restore your photos back for free. There are plenty of free data recovery tools. You should cautiously select a right one.
Run the freeware several times so that you could restore the largest amount of your data.
At last, save your recovered data on a different card or drive in case of recovery failure.
Important note: The rewritten data can be erased forever. You should remember not to put new file to rewrite the original data.
The recovered data should be saved on a different storage device in case of data loss.
You are supposed to make data backups as possible as you can in the future.
November 14, 2013 6:46:13 PM

Try Easy Recovery Or FinalData
December 19, 2013 11:18:31 PM

I had the same problem last time and the ZAR did not help, then I did quite a lot of search until I find this article about sd card recovery which helps:
How to Recover Deleted Pictures from SD Card
hope that those who lost pictures from SD card can get back your important photos.
!