Hello i bought the game sims 2 i have at the moment 2 questions.If i
press the star and connect to the maxis site theres only 7 houses
avaible
and 10 sims is there a way to enter all the lots ?/sims
If i download from the maxis site , houses they dont show up
why is that ?
a simuliar question is: if i dl stuff from third party sites like marina
or sunair ,the downloads are there ,but they show as a empty (green
picture ) so no little example , wich is very unpleasant especialy
if you have ten green examples without a little image
i download to my documents ea sims downloads
any one able and willing to help me ?
Thanks a lot in advantage

"drs. muts" <opzouten@sukkel.nl> wrote in message
> Hello i bought the game sims 2 i have at the moment 2 questions.If i
> press the star and connect to the maxis site theres only 7 houses
> avaible
> and 10 sims is there a way to enter all the lots ?/sims
> If i download from the maxis site , houses they dont show up
> why is that ?
> a simuliar question is: if i dl stuff from third party sites like marina
> or sunair ,the downloads are there ,but they show as a empty (green
> picture ) so no little example , wich is very unpleasant especialy
> if you have ten green examples without a little image
> i download to my documents ea sims downloads
> any one able and willing to help me ?
> Thanks a lot in advantage
> After you download from maxis you have to open the file than it will
install.When you download in the game,it automatically installs those
lots/Sims.Hope this helps