Intel core 2 duo e7500 @ 2.93 ghz
ram - 4gb ddr3 1333mhz
gpu - ati radeon 6670 2gb ddr3
psu - cooler master 400w psar j3
hdd- 320 gb seagate barracuda 7200 rpm
mobo - asus p5g41t lx 3
monitor - samsung sync master 20 inch lcd
windows 7 ultimate 32 bit

when i listen to music or watch movies and surf net my temperature goes to 48 to 52 c and when i play games it goes to max 76 c is it normal or i have to worry about my pc's condition and one more thing i live in delhi and its very hot there and my room's fan is not working so it already hot there .
So please help me out about this problem .

Considering the already high ambient temp, the computer temps are fine. Around 70 degs C during gaming is not unusual.

However, consistent 76 degs C could indicate that the case needs some more air movement. Direct a small table fan towards the front of the computer.

anurag punk

Honorable
May 3, 2012
No its not dell , its a assembled one and it is placed in a hot romm without a fan but now i'm shifting the room , so keeping it in cool and dry place will lower the temperature huh and i have a cabinet of i ball .

Yes moving the computer to a cooler room will help.

In addition, place a small table fan and direct some air at the computer case. There must be good air movement inside as well as outside the case.

Do not place the computer inside a cabinet. It will add to the heat problem.

Desktop computers will generally run 10 to 15 degrees C hotter than the room temperature when everything else is right (good CPU/heatsink installation). Higher during gaming.