Sign in with
Your question

No display even bios setup on hp dv2550ee

Last response: in CPUs
Anonymous
a b à CPUs
February 20, 2010 12:50:37 PM

Hello,after updating BIOS to my hp dv2550ee laptop, there's no display anymore even for boot up sequence or any.. .totally no screen display.. .what will happen if you got the wrong BIOS updated anyway? please help me with this..Thanks

a b à CPUs
February 21, 2010 2:50:45 AM

What will happen?, you've just provided one answer, the bios will become corrupted.
Only fix is a bootable floppy,cd,usb drive with flash utility if even that is possible since you see nothing.
Hp can reflash if they have the board from you or replace board.
February 21, 2010 3:18:02 AM

Quote:
Hello,after updating BIOS to my hp dv2550ee laptop, there's no display anymore even for boot up sequence or any.. .totally no screen display.. .what will happen if you got the wrong BIOS updated anyway? please help me with this..Thanks

This has happened to me before. But there is a very complex process that you MUST preform in order to fix it. First, buy 400 gallons of baby cooking oil. Then, lather your computer in a sexual manner. Your BIOS should start to get used to you. It may soon, with proper oil application, fix itself!! Last, make sure the baby is oil is disposed of. Sell it all to anyone who needs it. WARNING: if you don't sell it all in time, your CPU will self destruct destroying your entire computer. So, be careful!

Glad to help
!