explorer toolbar menu

Danny

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

my apologies if this is not the correct newsgroup.
please clue me if it is not. Here's the deal: i prefer
to have the pages i access listed horizontally across the
toolbar. xp pro has instead one button to click on which
then supplies a vertical list. i find this more involved
and timeconsuming...just more hoops to jump thru. Can i
choose another option for this toobar display?
thanks, danny

"danny" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>my apologies if this is not the correct newsgroup.
>please clue me if it is not. Here's the deal: i prefer
>to have the pages i access listed horizontally across the
>toolbar. xp pro has instead one button to click on which
>then supplies a vertical list. i find this more involved
>and timeconsuming...just more hoops to jump thru. Can i
>choose another option for this toobar display?

You can turn off this grouping option in the Properties for the
Taskbar.

--
(tm)