Junior

My system configuration utility - startup - is set to start about 27
"startup items" - most with names/acronyms that mean nothing to me. Any
safe way to not have so many "commands" executed when ever I start my
computer?
Junior

Junior, check here. http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314488 27 is alot
of startup items. For instance, I have 7 and only
really need 1. Rundll32 the rest I can uncheck without causing any
problems.