tw8762

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
i need help get my computer to turn on..its says windows error recovery..windows failed to start..a recent hardware or software change might be the cause..

G

Try pressing F8 key as the computer boots into Windows. Select Safe Mode see if that works, then restart -- it may sort it.

If not, consider what the error message is telling you and if it seems likely to be correct (and it sometimes is), uninstall whatever you installed before the problem began.

tw8762

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Try pressing F8 key as the computer boots into Windows. Select Safe Mode see if that works, then restart -- it may sort it.

If not, consider what the error message is telling you and if it seems likely to be correct (and it sometimes is), uninstall whatever you installed before the problem began.

i tried that and it stills gives me the same error, i havn't installed anything into the computer since july, and that was microsoft office 2007 but it was working up til then..is there another way that i can uninstall without having the disk..or is there anyway to bypass this error