Sign in with
Your question

Toshiba windows xp version 2002

Last response: in Windows XP
June 23, 2012 7:52:12 PM

Hello,

I have a toshiba laptop which I bought from my daugter-in-law years ago (I cannot remember when). The book and recovery disks read Windows Xp professional Version 2002 and satellite pro 6100 series. I lost all my programs to a virus and when I had it fixed I was able to recoup my documents but not any of my programs. The techie that reinstalled programs for me used new programs not the recovery and applications. Here is my question, my laptop had a simple photo program for my cropping and sizing my photos and I cannot remember the name as I just used the icon to access it. I have had new photo progams installed and I hate, hate them. I loved the old Toshiba program that came with the computer when it was new. Does anyone out there know what program I am talking about - does anyone know how I can get it back. Please, please help me - I have cursed the person that virused me since the day it happened. Thank you.
June 23, 2012 10:21:37 PM

sackets said:
Hello,

I have a toshiba laptop which I bought from my daugter-in-law years ago (I cannot remember when). The book and recovery disks read Windows Xp professional Version 2002 and satellite pro 6100 series. I lost all my programs to a virus and when I had it fixed I was able to recoup my documents but not any of my programs. The techie that reinstalled programs for me used new programs not the recovery and applications. Here is my question, my laptop had a simple photo program for my cropping and sizing my photos and I cannot remember the name as I just used the icon to access it. I have had new photo progams installed and I hate, hate them. I loved the old Toshiba program that came with the computer when it was new. Does anyone out there know what program I am talking about - does anyone know how I can get it back. Please, please help me - I have cursed the person that virused me since the day it happened. Thank you.

Adobe Photo Deluxe Business Edition Version 1.0 (PBE.EXE) was bundled years ago.
m
l
!