owaiskareem78

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2011
Hello,
I have SONY VAIO F Series model, which I baught in March 2011. Last night I just shut down it properly and sleep, next day when i open it...its not opening properly and taking more than 5-6 hours to start and working 10000 times slower.... i tried to recover by startup recovery but its also not working...
still its not showing any Disk Failure or something like this... but the only problem is taking more than 8 hours to just finish its start up... can you please guide me for this...

tomatthe

Distinguished
Moved my comments here, since you had already posted the above and this question got placed 3 different times.

If you bought it in March of 2011 it should still be under warranty. I would suggest contacting Sony tech support for assistance.

If it is literally taking 8hrs to load Windows, I would think it's a hardware issue, or you need to re-install Windows both of which Sony should be able to assist you with.

It's a bit difficult to even begin to troubleshoot a machine that is taking 8hrs to boot on a forum post.