Flashmob! LOL

One of my sims got flashmobbed by a gang of playful gardeners. One
after another arrived until there was a small crowd of them. They did
NO GARDENING, but instead hung out for hours: chillin', chattin',
swimming, and eating everything in sight.

My puzzled sim decided to throw a party, and she invited another eight
guests. The gardener's convention didn't limit her ability to call her
friends over to join in on the fun.

Eventually, my sim had to go around and "dismis" each of the partying
gradeners to convince them to go home.

See Image:

http://pcwranglers.com/flashmob.jpg

ToolPackinMama wrote:
> One of my sims got flashmobbed by a gang of playful gardeners. One
> after another arrived until there was a small crowd of them. They did
> NO GARDENING, but instead hung out for hours: chillin', chattin',
> swimming, and eating everything in sight.
>
> My puzzled sim decided to throw a party, and she invited another eight
> guests. The gardener's convention didn't limit her ability to call
> her friends over to join in on the fun.
>
> Eventually, my sim had to go around and "dismis" each of the partying
> gradeners to convince them to go home.
>
> See Image:
>
> http://pcwranglers.com/flashmob.jpg

Funny! Wonder if it happens with other NPCs?

--
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

SeaShel wrote:
> ToolPackinMama wrote:
>
>>One of my sims got flashmobbed by a gang of playful gardeners. One
>>after another arrived until there was a small crowd of them. They did
>>NO GARDENING, but instead hung out for hours: chillin', chattin',
>>swimming, and eating everything in sight.
>>
>>My puzzled sim decided to throw a party, and she invited another eight
>>guests. The gardener's convention didn't limit her ability to call
>>her friends over to join in on the fun.
>>
>>Eventually, my sim had to go around and "dismis" each of the partying
>>gradeners to convince them to go home.
>>
>>See Image:
>>
>>http://pcwranglers.com/flashmob.jpg
>

> Funny! Wonder if it happens with other NPCs?

I'm pretty sure it was some kind of a glitch.

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 01:32:32 -0500, ToolPackinMama
<laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote:

>One of my sims got flashmobbed by a gang of playful gardeners. One
>after another arrived until there was a small crowd of them. They did
>NO GARDENING, but instead hung out for hours: chillin', chattin',
>swimming, and eating everything in sight.
>
>My puzzled sim decided to throw a party, and she invited another eight
>guests. The gardener's convention didn't limit her ability to call her
>friends over to join in on the fun.
>
>Eventually, my sim had to go around and "dismis" each of the partying
>gradeners to convince them to go home.
>
>See Image:
>
>http://pcwranglers.com/flashmob.jpg

Cute!

I've read about things like this. It's some kind of bug in the NPC
portal or something.

BW

Bubbles

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2004

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> One of my sims got flashmobbed by a gang of playful gardeners. One after
> another arrived until there was a small crowd of them. They did NO
> GARDENING, but instead hung out for hours: chillin', chattin', swimming,
> and eating everything in sight.
>
> My puzzled sim decided to throw a party, and she invited another eight
> guests. The gardener's convention didn't limit her ability to call her
> friends over to join in on the fun.
>
> Eventually, my sim had to go around and "dismis" each of the partying
> gradeners to convince them to go home.

Sounds like a forerunner to the so-called Slowdown Bug - which there is no
patch for yet, far as I know.

Bubbles

That happened to me. I had a lot "Slowdown." I left and went to another
lot while I tried to figure out how to save the lot. When I went back, It
was full of gardeners! I had to "Ask everyone to leave." The lot was walled
and had only one door, and was still in "Slowdown," so there was a log jam.
I had to delete the walls so they could all leave. I ended up bulldozing
the lot since I couldn't get it to speed back up!

bd85tx wrote:
> That happened to me. I had a lot "Slowdown." I left and went to another
> lot while I tried to figure out how to save the lot. When I went back, It
> was full of gardeners!

So weird.

Bubbles

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2004

"bd85tx" <bd85tx@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> That happened to me. I had a lot "Slowdown." I left and went to another
> lot while I tried to figure out how to save the lot. When I went back, It
> was full of gardeners! I had to "Ask everyone to leave." The lot was
> walled and had only one door, and was still in "Slowdown," so there was a
> log jam. I had to delete the walls so they could all leave. I ended up
> bulldozing the lot since I couldn't get it to speed back up!

Have you installed the updates?

Sad if this is still happening with the latest updates!

Bubbles