Problem with Outdoor Grill

I was just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. I clicked
onto the grill for
my Sim to cook and there was no interactions for the grill. I tried it
with all the grills and same thing.
Any help will be appreciated.

..........B

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>I was just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. I clicked onto
>the grill for
> my Sim to cook and there was no interactions for the grill. I tried it
> with all the grills and same thing.
> Any help will be appreciated.
>

> .........B

Have you noticed what time of day you've tried to cook? I know it won't let
you cook in the mornings. Next time you BBQ something try in the afternoon
or notice the time to see if that's it.

"Frank" <thaur@charter.net> wrote in message

> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>I was just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. I clicked
>>onto the grill for
>> my Sim to cook and there was no interactions for the grill. I tried
>> it with all the grills and same thing.
>> Any help will be appreciated.
>>

>> .........B
>>

> Have you noticed what time of day you've tried to cook? I know it
> won't let you cook in the mornings. Next time you BBQ something try
> in the afternoon or notice the time to see if that's it.

Thanks Frank. That was probably it, morning time. Whew, glad to know
about the time
issue.

.........B

> "Frank" <thaur@charter.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> >>I was just wondering if anybody else has had this problem. I clicked
> >>onto the grill for
> >> my Sim to cook and there was no interactions for the grill. I tried
> >> it with all the grills and same thing.
> >> Any help will be appreciated.
> >>

> >> .........B
> >>

> > Have you noticed what time of day you've tried to cook? I know it
> > won't let you cook in the mornings. Next time you BBQ something try
> > in the afternoon or notice the time to see if that's it.
> >
> Thanks Frank. That was probably it, morning time. Whew, glad to know
> about the time
> issue.
>

> ........B

Also, I have heard that you need a fridge nearby too.

rico

"Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in news:rJ-dncJZKY9NPm3cRVn-
sA@comcast.com:

> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Frank" <thaur@charter.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>> > Have you noticed what time of day you've tried to cook? I know it
>> > won't let you cook in the mornings. Next time you BBQ something try
>> > in the afternoon or notice the time to see if that's it.
>> >
>> Thanks Frank. That was probably it, morning time. Whew, glad to know
>> about the time
>> issue.
>>

>> ........B
>
> Also, I have heard that you need a fridge nearby too.

..... And a steady supply of weiners.

> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Frank" <thaur@charter.net> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>> > Have you noticed what time of day you've tried to cook? I know it
>> > won't let you cook in the mornings. Next time you BBQ something
>> > try
>> > in the afternoon or notice the time to see if that's it.
>> >
>> Thanks Frank. That was probably it, morning time. Whew, glad to know
>> about the time
>> issue.
>>

>> ........B
>
> Also, I have heard that you need a fridge nearby too.

The time of day was the problem. Come to think about it though, what
about the
community lots? I've never seen a fridge and they can grill. LOL Does
make me wonder.

.........B

"Rico" <BC@dt.com> wrote in message
> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in news:rJ-dncJZKY9NPm3cRVn-
> sA@comcast.com:
>

>> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Frank" <thaur@charter.net> wrote in message

>>> Thanks Frank. That was probably it, morning time. Whew, glad to
>>> know
>>> about the time
>>> issue.
>>>

>>> ........B
>>
>> Also, I have heard that you need a fridge nearby too.
>>

> .... And a steady supply of weiners.

Yes, and burgers and ribs too! LOL

rico

> "Rico" <BC@dt.com> wrote in message
>> "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote in news:rJ-dncJZKY9NPm3cRVn-
>> sA@comcast.com:
>>

>>> "Jay&B" <someplace@nowhere.net> wrote in message

>>> Also, I have heard that you need a fridge nearby too.
>>>

>> .... And a steady supply of weiners.
>>

> Yes, and burgers and ribs too! LOL

Unless, of course, one has applied the vegetarian patch to the game.

Bluegenie2 wrote:

> Also, I have heard that you need a fridge nearby too.

You don't have to have a fridge near the grill, just have
one somewhere on the lot. The sims will take the food from
whatever fridge you have and prepare it at a counter, then
carry it to the grill to cook it. I like to put a fridge
and counter next to my grill, but it's not necessary.

Laura

"Laura Castellano" <laurita_castellano@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>

> > Also, I have heard that you need a fridge nearby too.
> >

> You don't have to have a fridge near the grill, just have
> one somewhere on the lot. The sims will take the food from
> whatever fridge you have and prepare it at a counter, then
> carry it to the grill to cook it. I like to put a fridge
> and counter next to my grill, but it's not necessary.
>
> Laura

Well that is what i meant :p