ak

my computer starts black screen, then windows appears
like the beginning logo, then back and forth. f8 puts it
on black screen bottom command options are setup boot and
networking etc.... got into safe mode options but wion't
go to safe mode. "not in sync" displays regularly. i
don't have access to any software. help thanks, a.k.

"ak" <analee90409@yahoo.com> wrote:

>my computer starts black screen, then windows appears
>like the beginning logo, then back and forth. f8 puts it
>on black screen bottom command options are setup boot and
>networking etc.... got into safe mode options but wion't
>go to safe mode. "not in sync" displays regularly. i
>don't have access to any software. help thanks, a.k.

Start here: "Resources for Troubleshooting Startup Problems in Windows
XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=308041).

--
(tm)