Please help (German not so good...)

I kinda like the paintings and posters at this site
http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/wohnzimmer.html
But I can't work out the German...
I know the words I'm supposed to be looking for are "Anstrich, Plakat or
Wandhängen"
but I can't find them...and they are really nice...in fact that's all I want
from the whole site
which is pretty good..

please would someone help?

--
- D
3 answers Last reply

    Hi There!!!

    You can take a look in here:
    http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/bilder.html

    MissMus!!!

    "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

    >I kinda like the paintings and posters at this site
    >http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/wohnzimmer.html
    >But I can't work out the German...
    >I know the words I'm supposed to be looking for are "Anstrich, Plakat or
    >Wandhängen"
    >but I can't find them...

    In the specific subdirectory "Wohnzimmer", which you state, the only
    painting is
    http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/BluetesSims2Ecke/bluetes-wohnzimmerset-grau-rosa/bluetes-FlairOlby-gemaelde.zip
    although you might also want
    http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/BluetesSims2Ecke/bluetes-wohnzimmerset-orange/Bluetes-Wandteppich01.zip

    But there are many paintings on the site, reachable from
    http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/bilder.html

    In general, look for file names containing "Gemaelde" oder "Bild".

    --
    Philipp Lucas
    phlucas@online-club.de

    Thanks a lot guys!! :)))))

    It was so funny to see on the second page of the whole painting
    section....the first set...I have coffee mugs with those designs!!
    hehe, my one is the crazy orange and my boyfriend has (not pictured) the
    crazy celery family..
    I think my best friend Been had the capsicum family (she broke it though!
    and alas it's not pictured!) and my sister had the lemon pig :)

    what a coincidence... :)

    --
    - D
    "Philipp Lucas" <phlucas@online-club.de> wrote in message
    > "D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
    >
    >>I kinda like the paintings and posters at this site
    >>http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/wohnzimmer.html
    >>But I can't work out the German...
    >>I know the words I'm supposed to be looking for are "Anstrich, Plakat or
    >>Wandhängen"
    >>but I can't find them...
    >
    > In the specific subdirectory "Wohnzimmer", which you state, the only
    > painting is
    > http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/BluetesSims2Ecke/bluetes-wohnzimmerset-grau-rosa/bluetes-FlairOlby-gemaelde.zip
    > although you might also want
    > http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/BluetesSims2Ecke/bluetes-wohnzimmerset-orange/Bluetes-Wandteppich01.zip
    >
    > But there are many paintings on the site, reachable from
    > http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/bilder.html
    >
    > In general, look for file names containing "Gemaelde" oder "Bild".
    >
    > --
    > Philipp Lucas
    > phlucas@online-club.de

Sims Games Video Games