Please help (German not so good...)

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 22, 2005 11:03:31 AM

I kinda like the paintings and posters at this site
http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/wohnzimmer.ht...
But I can't work out the German...
I know the words I'm supposed to be looking for are "Anstrich, Plakat or
Wandhängen"
but I can't find them...and they are really nice...in fact that's all I want
from the whole site
which is pretty good..

please would someone help?

--
- D

More about : german good

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 1:47:08 PM

Hi There!!!

You can take a look in here:
http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/bilder.html

MissMus!!!

"D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> skrev i en meddelelse
>I kinda like the paintings and posters at this site
> http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/wohnzimmer.ht...
> But I can't work out the German...
> I know the words I'm supposed to be looking for are "Anstrich, Plakat or
> Wandhängen"
> but I can't find them...and they are really nice...in fact that's all I
> want from the whole site
> which is pretty good..
>
> please would someone help?
>
> --
> - D

Anonymous
January 22, 2005 1:48:12 PM

"D" <deeus@bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>I kinda like the paintings and posters at this site
>http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/wohnzimmer.ht...
>But I can't work out the German...
>I know the words I'm supposed to be looking for are "Anstrich, Plakat or
>Wandhängen"
>but I can't find them...

In the specific subdirectory "Wohnzimmer", which you state, the only
painting is
http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/BluetesSims2E...
although you might also want
http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/BluetesSims2E...

But there are many paintings on the site, reachable from
http://people.freenet.de/BluetesSims2Ecke/bilder.html

In general, look for file names containing "Gemaelde" oder "Bild".

--
Philipp Lucas
phlucas@online-club.de

Thanks a lot guys!! :) ))))

It was so funny to see on the second page of the whole painting
section....the first set...I have coffee mugs with those designs!!
hehe, my one is the crazy orange and my boyfriend has (not pictured) the
crazy celery family..
I think my best friend Been had the capsicum family (she broke it though!
and alas it's not pictured!) and my sister had the lemon pig :)

what a coincidence... :)

--
- D

!