Best reservoir for xtreme watercooling

mukitbinazad

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012
hi,
i am setting up a watercooled pc with the latest hardware..what will bet the best reservoir for an extreme setup??
should it hold a lot of water or something??i mean should it be really big??
should i buy the danger den monsoon black reservoir??or should i buy the ek 400ml?or should i buy another better one??
my rig:
core i7 3960x oc'd to 4.5 ghz
asus r4e
g.skill 8x8gb
xfx amd radeon 7970 quadfirex,core oc=1260mhz,memory oc=1500 mhz
so what will be the best reservoir for this rig.. i have been looking for a case that is perfect for watercooling and i found the xspc h2+ and am gonna be using many radiator so what will be the best reservoir??

thnx in advance
mukit

Solution
am gonna use the moddified dual d5 uber pump with the bitspower accesory...wont the res support it??

As in, a top? No. The reservoir acts as the pump top when you mount it.

A top only works if you are installing a pump that isn't part of a reservoir like that.
Couple of T-Virus resses, nice capacity and the UV cathodes will help keep your water clean too
IMAG0342.jpg

Check FrozenQ.com for other colours and lengths, as well as some bayres designs,
and XSPC do some bayresses for D5 pumps as well,
Moto

Will you be getting the D5 pump to go with that reservoir, it's designed to accept a D5 pump and the pump does not come with the reservoir, at least from where I found it?

mukitbinazad

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012

am gonna use the moddified dual d5 uber pump with the bitspower accesory...wont the res support it??:?O

mukitbinazad

Honorable
Jun 9, 2012

hmm..than am gonna buy the ek 400ml res..:)