Sign in with
Your question

Please Remove this thread

Last response: in Overclocking
June 11, 2012 4:38:52 AM

Please Remove, no longer needed

More about : remove thread

July 31, 2012 4:23:24 AM

hey, well i have the same exactly the same laptop but just my memory is 4gb ram , anyways well i think i dont know how to hlep u really and im about going crazy really cuz there is a thing i dont understand maybe cuz im not that professional in that things but when i wanted to install a new windows 7 64x im not able to do at all although i already have one on it but another dvd and another version of 7 so i wanted to do that but i canot at all whenever i try to do it a stupid message appears to me "*Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks.
" so after i did a small search online i found that might be happened to some people have another pc so did u face that problem also ? or u know what to do ? ..... thanks alot
m
l
April 17, 2013 6:48:01 AM

please, who has a version of BIOS 45CN46WW, download phoenix uefi winflash. And, if not difficult, make a backup BIOS (select backup BIOS only, and specify the path + file name (in this rom or append the extension bak)). Thanks in advance. You will be able to help with updating many members of the forum)
m
l
!