migrate winXP to new a Hard drive

i wanna move all of my C:\> in winXP to a biger
hard drive but the rest of harddrives still keep
the same including E: F:\>.
how can I do that with no lost data at all.?
(carried out on one PC only)
appreciated
dieu

"D. Phan" <nospam@myISP.com> wrote:

>i wanna move all of my C:\> in winXP to a biger
>hard drive but the rest of harddrives still keep
>the same including E: F:\>.
>how can I do that with no lost data at all.?

Try this: "How to Move a Windows XP Installation to Different
Hardware" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=314070).

--
(tm)