Won't play after SP2 install

Hi all. I was playing Sims2 fine on my XP system, until I installed SP2. Now
it won't play. I uninstalled it to try a re-install, but now it won't even
install.
Any patches or ideas for this problem?
Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about play install

    I solved the problem. For somew reason the install icon will not work. When
    I explore the disk, and run the setup program directly from the disks, it
    works fine. Got them installed and working now. Strange.

    "LMO" <lmo01nospam@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Hi all. I was playing Sims2 fine on my XP system, until I installed SP2.
    > Now it won't play. I uninstalled it to try a re-install, but now it won't
    > even install.
    > Any patches or ideas for this problem?
    > Thanks!

Sims Games Windows XP Video Games